30G Refrigerant Sensor
Reliable A2L Refrigerant sensor with Micro-Machined Membrane (MMM) Technology partnered with NevadaNano Technology that is UL 60335-2-40 Compliant, immune to poisoning, can withstand humid environments up to 100% condensing RH, detect
<10 seconds to 25% LFL Level and have 15 years lifetime.
- Operating Environment
- *Operating Temperature
- Thermal Response (Sec.)
- Agency Compliance
- Storage Temperature
- *Operating Humidity Ranges
- *Operating Pressure Ranges
- Measurement Range
- Response Time
- Communication Interface
- R-32, R-454 Blends
- -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
<10 to 25% LFL Level
- UL 60335-2-40 Annex LL
- -40 to 85°C (unpowered)
- 0-100% RH Condensing
- 65 to 110kPa
- 0-100% LFL
- 0.1% LFL
<10 seconds to 100% LFL step change
- 15+ years with no calibration required
- RS-485 Modbus RTU
Digital serial UART (3.3V or SV)
*Not required by the UL standard; therefore not evaluated by UL.
- Enables hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) phasedown using A2L refrigerants less than 750 GWP.
- Uses Micro-Machined Membrane (MMM) technology.
- Sensors can be calibrated for R-32 and R-454 blends.
- Meets all AHRTI testing requirements including vibration testing, and is proven to be best-in-class.
- Immune to poisoning: Insensitive to poisoning from chemicals listed in UL-60335-2-40 Annex LL.
- No calibration / maintenance: No false alarms due to ambient conditions with the built-in environmental sensor for temperature, humidity, and pressure.
- Resistant to condensing environments
- Long life span: 15+ years
25VS Gas Sensor
The 25VS flammable vapor sensor is a silicone-based sensor that detects vapors released during a typical gasoline spill. The 25VS requires no power to operate and offers long life and good sensitivity to most gasoline components within a wide temperature operating range.
- Operating Environment:
- Operating Temperature:
- Thermal Response (Sec.):
- Humid, Power Vent Water Heater
- 0°C to 65°C (32°F to 149°F)
- Gasoline Vapor
- No external power source needed
- Enables control module to prevent ignition of vapors inside and outside of water heater
- Meets Flammable Vapor Ignition Resistance (FVIR) requirements of ANSI Z21.94/CSA 6.31 standard
- Detects vapors in less than a minute after spill